Bartley MRT Station is an MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) underground station which is located on the boundary areas of Singapore. This underground station located in planning areas of Hougang and Serangoon. These two planning areas located in the North East region. Bartley Design is similar to the CCL3 station available in Marymount and Chuan. Bartley station work was performed to improve the Bartley road. It also includes the construction of the separated road which is easily interchangeable with upper Lebar road and Serangoon road.
Platforms. The Gazania by SingHaiYi Properties is located next to Bartley MRT Station
Bartley MRT Station in Serangoon
Bartley MRT Station has 2 main platforms which are located in island arrangement. There are full height screen doors which are isolated with air-conditioned areas. It enhance commuter safety and designed for the station comfort. There are large plasma display screens available by which each person can get information about flight and passenger information. Most of the people think that Bartley MRT station is named as a one north station, but this is not true. Singapore is located in half a degree of the north equator that why MRT station called as a one north station. All the trains in Bartley station are semi-automatic.
Bartley MRT Station Located at Basement 1
Bartley station concourse is located in basement 1 for the fare collection. The plaza provides private fast access between unpaid and paid areas. One wide swinging gate is available for all the wheelchairs passengers and for those who carry bulky items and prams. A general ticket machine provides tickets for multiple or single journeys and offers contactless transactions through cards. Each station has a total of 10 existing points from A to J. All of these current points may lead to the business district. Walking towards the district, you can get the Singapore River and all other Singapore historical sites.
Safety features of Bartley MRT Station
1. An excellent emergency stop buttons activated on each platform station. It will prevent the trains to enter the station. On the other hand with this alarming button, any train can instantly stop in each Bartley platform form moving off.
2. There are various emergency telephone stations introduced in each platform. A huge intercom system intended inside each lift. It enables the commuters and passengers to communicate with the staff and passenger service officers in any case of emergency.
3. In each platform, there are 3-4 fire extinguishers available in case of emergency.
4. The entire escalators have emergency stop button so that passengers can efficiently resolve their problem.
Bartley MRT Station amenities:
1. Various public toilets in each stop
2. At the station’s existing point there are different bicycle racks available
3. Self-service machines and ATM boots available at each concourse level